The Nasha Mukti Kendra In Solan is a leading holistic rehab center because we retreat the patients, struggling with substance abuse and behavioral addictions as well as mental health issues including anxiety, depression. Lifeline Foundations is contributing a lot with us in removing drug addiction from our society. We have done a wonderful and brilliant job in recent past years. We are shining as a great hope for all the drug addicts in India.
Lifeline Foundations are also experts in handling critical cases of drug abuse. Therefore, we individually treat the patient with one primary goal that is to help the families of addicted ones and youngsters who are in the jaws of these dreadful addictions.
Our treatment is based on the latest addiction research and our extensive experience. We treat in a holistic solution due to which we are the best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Himachal. The patient surely has a new way of life after leaving the Rehabilitation Centre.
Get out of the Addiction at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Solan-
In order to redeem oneself and bid good riddance to negative habits, it is necessary for the drug addict to understand the consequences of their actions and This can only achieve through proper counseling. In order to instill positive thoughts in the mind of an addict, it is necessary to first understand what the person is going through. What are the circumstances the patient is going through? What are those things that put the person in addiction? It is necessary for the relatives of an addict to ensure that they provide a safe environment around themselves and feel accepted. If this is not provided, it is possible for the addiction to relapse and hence bring the person back to ground zero.
Counseling and Treatment-
OUR PROGRAMS AT NASHA MUKTI KENDRA IN SOLAN TREAT ALL ADDICTIONS AND THE CO-OCCURRING DISORDERS-
Individualized treatment that adapts to meet a client’s changing needs-
• Our staff is highly qualified, uniquely empathetic, intuitive, supportive and here for the right reasons.
• Each client is assigned a primary counselor with whom they create their addictions treatment program. A client may also meet with other counselors to benefit from the unique expertise held by each of our clinicians.
• We offer two weekly one to one counseling sessions per client with a qualified addiction counselor.
• Nasha Mukti Kendra in Solan connects our clients with support systems in their home communities. We arrange for two counseling sessions for each client after returning home with a qualified counselor.
• In addition, after returning home, each client will continue their lives in a new way. We also provide many programs in which they can enroll.
Thus, contact Lifeline Foundations immediately and get rid of it.