Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab – You always need professional medical assistance when you face a critical health issue. Likewise, drug addiction is an approach demanding focused attention. Surely, this can be done at a professional drug rehabilitation centre in Punjab.
Lifeline Foundations is providing fully-furnished and practical based drug rehabilitation treatment services. To date, we have cured an infinite number of patients addicted to various types of drugs like opium, Marijuana, alcohol, LSD, smoking, Heroin, Amphetamine, Ketamine, Cocaine, and more. Now they are living a happy and prosperous life with their families.
Contact us at +918847215265 and make an inquiry to admit your patient at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab. Moreover, we are working for 24 hours and providing uninterrupted medical facilities to drug abusers. You will get absolute results along with 100% satisfaction. Further, there is no issue with an advance payment. Just avail of the treatment and pay after getting the desired results.
Searching for a Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab? Dial +91 7270033333 and talk to our experts to make your life addiction-free.
What is our Working Process at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab?
- Lifeline Foundations is an experienced organization working in the drug rehabilitation field since 2000. Further, we have a systematic procedure to heal the patients in a smooth and pain-free way. There will not be any type of secrecy in the treatment process. Our team of experts will share all the relevant information with the relatives and family members of the patients. At our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab, we will execute the following steps to perform the tasks effectively:
Initially, we conduct various types of body tests on the patient. It gives us useful information about the patient as which type of drug the patient is engaged with, what amount he/she is absorbing, how long he is taking the drugs etc.
- Secondly, our doctors strive to diagnose the exact problem the patient is suffering from. What type of therapies he needs, all these aspects will be cleared in this phase.
- Thirdly, it is time to choose the relevant treatment therapy to work on. The selection of treatment therapy totally depends upon the results of test reports. It varies from patient to patient as to how long it will take for the final result.
- Hence, we start our treatment process by implementing these guides on the very first day. Numerous patients come to our rehabilitation centre in Punjab with the hope to get better results. Lifeline Foundation never breaks its dreams and accepts its case as a challenge to meet successfully.
Some of our other Branches-
Lifeline Foundations is playing a vital role in making society free of drugs. With a prime objective to serve society thoroughly, we are engaging with practices of exceptional quality and experience. Our drug rehabilitation centre in Punjab is one of the establishments of the Lifeline Foundations. Further, it also has various other branches like
- Nasha Mukti Kendra in Patiala
- Rehabilitation centre in Ludhiana
- Rehabilitation centre in Amritsar
- Nasha Mukti Kendra in Jalandhar and many more.
What are our Major Specialties at our De-Addiction Centre in Punjab?
Now the question emerges why should you choose our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab? There is a number of drug rehabilitation centres operating in the market. But it becomes quite important to select the best De-addiction centre, which assures you with 100% guarantee.
Considering the patients’ critical condition, Lifeline Foundation is providing the perfect bases to recover the patient in a smooth and reliable way. Here we have illustrated some of the basic qualities and specialities we think every Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab must have:
Long-term Working Experience-Of course, it is a long time since our inception in the year 2000. We have completed a prideful and award-winning time span in the drug rehabilitation industry. Therefore, it also motivates us to make extra efforts as we are providing new lives to the patients. You can rely on our experienced Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab for better and assured growth in your health.
Qualified Personnel-In fact, it is the working person who has a direct relationship with the patient. Similarly, it is the doctor who has to understand and serve the patient personally. Accordingly, we have the best team of doctors, psycho experts, physical trainers and counsellors at our rehabilitation centre in Punjab. They will attend to you in a polite and friendly way. Moreover, our personnel is well qualified and known for their advanced and modern treatment practices.
‘Quit Drugs with Us and Fill your Life with Happiness and Joy
Another important quality we have at Lifeline Foundation. Our well-maintained and fully-furnished infrastructural facilities are contributing a lot to our success. Moreover, patients get overall assistance and feel comfortable during the long-time treatment process. We are providing them with AC and Non-AC rooms, gardens, vast courtyards, clean and hygienic kitchens and washrooms, a library and many more. Hence, their recovery chances are quite higher at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab.
Advanced and the Latest Treatment Practices-
We follow the latest and advanced treatment technologies and techniques while assisting patients. Similarly, our treatment therapies are of high standards and approved by international health organizations. Therefore, it will provide you with a full sense of safety and assurance of results.
Cool and Hygienic Surroundings-Our drug rehabilitation centre in Punjab is situated in a pollution-free, cool and calm atmosphere. We start our day with the chirping of birds and a beautiful sunrise. No kind of traffic noise is there. Hence, patients will feel relaxed and pleasant during their treatment.
Recreational Activities for Patients-Moreover, we also have excellent arrangements for extra-curriculum activities for the patients. Patients are free to use playgrounds, gymnasiums, swimming pools, jogging tracks, etc. These services will definitely be helpful for their fast recovery.
It is the best way to treat the drug-addicted patient. It is his mindset which urges him to take drugs again and again. Accordingly, we perform regular counselling at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab to define the psychology of the patients. Similarly, meditation sessions are also proven to be helpful in this regard. We found it the best and most effective way to acquire the desired results.