Nasha Mukti Kendra in Una is one of the best Rehabilitation Centre successfully changed the lives of many people and give them a beautiful life of hope, determination, and happiness. Experience a safe, relaxing, and successful long-term recovery from substance abuse and co-occurring disorders with Nasha Mukti Kendra in Una. Lifeline Foundations is delivering a perfect environment to the drug addicts by helping them a lot to fight against drug addiction. We are a certified rehab center established in the year 2000.
Similarly, we turn the life of patients full of prosperity and happiness. Our fully capable Rehabilitation Centre will provide you with the best results definitely. However, Lifeline Foundations is working superbly under the expert guidance of Mr. Sanjeev Sharma. He founded the foundation with an ambition to serve society with the medical facilities to make it drug-free. Moreover, patients who choose to recover will receive caring support from accredited, experienced medical professionals, as well as there, are many activities that help them to rebuild their confidence. Learning skills are there for achieving long-term abstinence from drugs and alcohol.
Choose Nasha Mukti Kendra in Una and Take your life Back From Addiction-
A person struggling with substance use disorder has unique needs when it comes to treatment. At first, the initial checkup has been done, in this initial checkup, full body measures have been taken such as heart rate, blood pressure, dopamine in the brain and after studying the reports, the proper treatment will be started by the doctors. Hence, they know the nerve to be cured. At Nasha Mukti Kendra in Una, we offer a full continuum of care to help every patient experience a safe, long-term recovery from drug and alcohol addiction.
Addiction treatment involves a range of therapies that help the patients to experience a successful, long-term recovery. Therefore, these therapies include inpatient, outpatient, and partial-hospitalization programs that can be customized for each individual patient based on their recovery needs.
Similarly, drug detoxification is often the first stage of addiction treatment and it is very useful to help the drug addicts to overcome their drug and alcohol dependence. Furthermore, individual and group therapies use to change your negative thoughts and behaviors as they relate you to drug use and addiction.
What are the signs of Addiction?
• Sleep deprivation or sleeping for longer periods of time;
• Constricted or dilated pupils;
• Slurred speech;
• Loss of balance and coordination;
• Skin problems such as acne, bruises, lesions, and needle marks;
• Uncharacteristic lying;
• Spending time with new friends at new hangouts;
• Loss of interest in favorite activities;
• Withdrawing from friends, family, and social activities;
• Decline in performance at work or school;
• Unexplained mood swings
• Financial hardship.
Therapies Provide by Nasha Mukti Kendra in Una-
Nasha Mukti Kendra in Una is a team of physical and occupational therapists treating a wide range of orthopedic and medical conditions like post-surgery rehabs. Though, there are many individualized exercise programs which includes-strengthening, range of motion, manual therapy, gait training, balance/proprioceptive training as well as splinting. Therefore, evidence-based treatments are designed to help you or your loved ones, so they can safely overcome alcohol or substance abuse disorder.
Lifeline Foundations also offers medical detox, inpatient rehab, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient programs for individual patients. Similarly, our facilities also offer amenities and accommodations including fitness rooms, yoga, meditation, recreational activities, nutritional services, and many more.
Nasha Mukti Kendra in Una also offers a modern state-of-the-art drug and alcohol treatment facilities with inpatient and outpatient programs to help the patients to recover fast from addiction. Likewise, here are some of the therapies use to help you recover from addiction:
1. Cognitive-behavioral therapy
2. Dialectical behavior therapy
3. 12-step support groups
4. Family therapy
5. Fun therapeutic activities
Facilities Provided at Naha Mukti Kendra in Una-
- Specialized nurses will direct your treatment and make you strong mentally as well as physically so when you go out into the world you feel a stronger, healthy and sober person.
- Nurses ensure that the skills you learn in therapy and treatment can also become your habit and lifestyle.
- Dietitians plan a healthy diet and advise you on a nutrition path to keep you healthy.
- Patients, clients, and their families are your passion to improve your quality of life because they are the backbone of our practice, special meetings are provided.
- Medical social workers provide the patient with emotional support and economic resources.
- Vocational case coordinators help you to build a new foundation for your professional life after your journey at our rehab center– a key component to staying sober.
- Qualified and experienced staff is always around the patient. Therefore, they understand the daily struggles that are associating with addiction. Our team at the drug and alcohol rehab in Chamba are experts in addiction and mental healthcare. We treat both substance problems and any co-occurring disorder such as depression or anxiety. Our staff is very friendly they always feel happy to help you. Therefore, You will definitely experience the best recovery.
Apart from Nasha Mukti Kendra in Una, we are running a number of inpatient and outpatient rehab services like Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh, Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab, Nasha Mukti Kendra in Shimla.