Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh: Lifeline Foundation is helping the society in its campaign against drug addiction. We are a structured and reputed rehabilitation centre in Chandigarh. Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh is fully dedicated to its aim of serving the society with effective health solutions. Likewise, we have adopted unique and advanced drug rehabilitation therapies. At Lifeline Foundation, patients will get fully-fledged medical assistance and can get rid of this dreadful evil of drug addiction. Visit us today and start making efforts to get your life as it was earlier. Moreover, we also have branches in many other cities like Nasha Mukti Kendra in Patiala, Nasha Mukti Kendra in Jalandhar, and Nasha Mukti Kendra in Ludhiana as well. You can contact us at +918847215265 any time.
What will you get at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh?
Drug addiction has become a menace for our society. Special and extensive efforts would be needed if we want to remove it from the roots. Accordingly, we are designing policies and procedures in collaboration with advanced medical therapies at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh. Similarly, our incoming patients can join us with a hope to get overall health solutions under the same roof. We provide them with all the facilities and the comforts to develop a positive mindset in them. At Lifeline Foundation, we will be happy to serve you with:
- A personalized and well-equipped infrastructure-This is the topmost and leading requirement of any De-addiction centre in Chandigarh. Similarly, we have included several infrastructural facilities like hygienic kitchens, fully AC and non-AC rooms, vast courtyards, swimming pools, library, and many others.
- A qualified medical team of doctors and other personnel-Further, we also have a well-qualified team of doctors, counselors, motivators, speakers, physiotherapists, psychologists, yoga trainers, and other eminent experts. In addition, they are providing exceptional services at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh.
- 24-hour medical assistance and support-Our drug rehabilitation services are available for you round the clock. Correspondingly, you can visit us any time. We are ready to accept your case under any circumstances.
- Psychological treatment-Similarly, we also emphasize on to help the patients psychologically. For it, we conduct regular counseling to change their psychological behavior.
- Pollution-free and calm surroundings-Lifeline Foundation works far from the noisy atmosphere of the city. We have embraced a cool and pleasant environment at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh.
Most importantly, our psychologists also utilize some of their time to attend the patients personally if needed. A perfect collection of recreational activities. Various types of extra-curriculum activities are also available here at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh. It consists of a gymnasium, swimming pools, jogging parks, playgrounds for indoor and outdoor games etc. Furthermore, our dieticians also maintain a diet chart for each patient individually. In addition, at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh, we serve the patients fresh, organic, and healthy diet full of nutritional values.
What is Drug Addiction?
Today, Drug addiction has become a common phrase. We all have heard and often come across this term in our daily life. Moreover, this is not a good sign for our society, but it is the truth of today. Stressful lifestyle and depression are providing the basis for drug addiction. Now let’s get an idea what the drug addiction basically is and how it is dangerous for the society. Because of any reason, a person starts taking any of the drugs to satisfy his psychological need. The reason behind may be stress, depression, anxiety, hypertension, job disputes, business problems, and any other. So it is clear that drug addiction is a psychological need, not physical. But after sometimes, he becomes habitual to these harmful substances. Then there is a time comes when it becomes almost impossible to get rid of these substances. This very situation is called as drug addiction.
There is a number of drugs are popular in society. Some of them are Marijuana, LSD, smoking, alcohol, opium, Heroin, Methamphetamine, Psilocybin, Amphetamine, Ketamine, and Cocaine etc. At our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh, we are specializing in handling critical to critical cases. Moreover, our team of specialist doctors has solved out thousands of cases of most harmful drugs.
Bad effects of Drugs on the Human Body-
- Drugs directly attack the nervous system of the human body. It influences his thinking power, his mentality, and behavior.
- Further, drugs can lead to several long-term and short-term health disputes. In short-run, they can be higher blood-pressure, uneven body temperature, loss in weight, loss to hearing power and eyesight etc. Similarly, in long-run, drugs may cause liver infection, kidney failures, heart attack, lung cancer, and many other incurable diseases
- In addition, drugs also affect the social life of the human. It degrades self-respect and self-confidence as well.
- Most commonly, drugs result in money loss and total time waste.
What our Treatment Process will be?
We will follow a multi-step treatment procedure at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh. The process will include steps to create an important route of your treatment. Later, it helps us to shape treatment strategies if needed.
- Initial Checkups-Our treatment process starts by conducting various types of tests of the incoming patients. The test list includes body-temperature, body-weight, blood pressure, and various other internal checkups.
- Problem Diagnose-After performing checkups, we try to take out what the actual problem with the patient is. What kind of drug he or she is taking and from how much time span. All these questions are answered in this phase.
Choosing Treatment Strategy-
Further, our medicinal experts will make decisions on what will be the right treatment plan for a particular patient. In fact, it is the most crucial stage in this treatment process. But you don’t worry about it. We have an experienced team of doctors and industry specialists at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh. They will make their decisions on the behalf of the test report results.
Finally, after finding the nerve to be cured, we proceed further to the final treatment. The time in this phase varies. In fact, it depends upon the drug type the patient is taking and how his body responds to the medicines etc. But after a few months, you will be fully recovered. You can start living your normal and happy life very soon. Being the top Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh, it is also a great success for us.